Friday, January 22, 2010

A Visitor

Another week bites the dust! As for the "regular updating" --this week FLEW BY. I've been busy planning my Spring travels for work, trying to finish knitting my Owls Sweater, sewing Made by Rae's Spring Ruffle Top, and planning for Jamie's visit in April!! Couldn't be more excited!

For those of you who may not know, she and I were randomly paired as roommates in college, and it was one of the best things to happen in my life :). We were fast friends, and soon known as Roomie and Roomie Roomerson, as we were that unseperable. Since college, she's migrated back to Portland, Oregon; while I'm in Kansas City, MO. Ususally we're lucky to see one another once per year, but we're actually going to fit in two visits within a six month period. YESSSS!

A quick pictoral history of R&R, Inc. You're welcome :)

Freshman year dorm room roomies, circa 2001:

Toga Roomies, circa 2002ish:

Lake Trip Roomies, circa 2004:

Graduating Roomies, circa 2005:
St. Louis Meetup Roomies, circa 2006:

The Great Divide Roomies, circa 2007:

Matching Undies and a Meetup Roomies, circa 2008:
Birthday Celebration with Jesus Roomies, circa 2009 (the looks on our faces crack me up every time!):

Soon to be....2010!! Countdown. Is. On.

No comments: