Tuesday, July 7, 2009

...Stilt-Walking Skills...

The BF and I had a very fun three-day break this past weekend. Among other things I got the opportunity to show off my stellar stilt-walking skills.

What? You say you can't walk on stilts at all?

That's too bad because I AM AWESOME AT IT.






The BF, being the stilt newbie that he is, gave a valiant effort. He was up...



...and then he was down.


Don't worry BF, THEEEZ SKILLZ are years in the making. Stilt-walking like this does not happen overnight. Also, I'm naturally gifted with the ability to balance on tiny wooden platforms...in flip flops, nonetheless...pssssh.

(**note: I can only gloat like this because the dear BF has skills superior to mine in virtually every other arena. But not stilts, because I am the winner.**)

2 comments:

My Cancer Scoreboard said...

Your pictures look so fun!! I'm glad I came across your site and definitely look forward to your future posts! I also LOVE your header!! You're so creative!!

I found your Blog from The Beauty File's Site and I wanted to stop by and invite you to our Jewelry Giveaway. We are a small non-profit charity made up of many men/women/kids who send cards to those battling cancer.

Get in on our Giveaway and maybe even join our organization:) There are many fun ways to be involved. It's lots of Fun & also is a great opportunity to help others...can't get better than that :)

If you get a chance check out our Jewelry Giveaway & read more about our Organization and what we do :)

www.spiritjump.org

Stacy

Nem said...

Girrrrrl...you gots mad stilts skills! My uncle made us stilts when we were little and we used them all the time...thanks for the trip down memory lane!