Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cherries and Blog Love

Two unrelated topics, but both worthy of note.

1.) I am eating the crap out of cherries lately! I bought a 2# bag on Saturday and polished it off today. So good I may get another.

Let me know if I start turning pink.

2.) I have found a new blog crush. I ran across My Milk Toof on StumbleUpon (which you should totally try if you haven't). This blog is probably one of the most original ideas I've seen in quite a while.
Creator, Inhae Renee, sets it up by saying:
"When I was young, I placed my baby teeth under my pillow and when i woke up I'd find a shiny new quarter. But whatever happened to those little teeth? Where did they go? Would I ever see them again?

Many years later, a little tooth was standing at my door. It looked familiar. Its name was ickle. Welcome home, my milk toof!"
Check out the antics of the teeth, Ickle and Lardee, if you get a chance. You won't be disappointed.
(photo courtesy bensonkua)

No comments: