Friday, March 13, 2009

Down and Not Out (of the House)

Woke up today and I'm officially SICK. I've got a nasty cough, stuffy head, sore throat, my ears hurt, and I feel generally groggy and gross. Tried to get up and get ready for work thinking I would feel better if I just got up and around, but soon found that it just wasn't happening today. Not planning on going out at all, in fact.
So, I signed into the network briefly to answer a few emails, and spent literally the entire rest of the day in my bed, with hot tea, catching up on this season of Hell's Kitchen. (For those of you watching, I still don't believe that Colleen is a cooking instructor and when is Lacey going to go home already?!?) That was the industrious part of my day, followed by an amazing nap from 1:00-5:00pm.

I have now made my way on to the couch where I plan on doing more nothing in different location.

My fab parents are bringing me some medicine since I discovered that every cold remedy I had (3 different varieties, BTW) were expired by at least three months. Hopefully they'll be able to ignore the mountain of used Kleenex piling up on the floor. I'm so gross today...
(Photo courtesy TheGiantVermin)

No comments: