Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog Love

I've been travelling once again this week for work. Mainly when I'm actually home I've been trying to get my place cleaned up when I can, enjoy the nice weather this week, and sometimes just crashing on the couch. That said, my blog has again been sadly neglected.

I HAD to jump on today though, and give some blog love to one of my new favorites, Little Brown Pen. I first spied it on another one of my favorites Smitten, and have been a devout follower ever since. Writer Amy, husband Evan, and their two sons are a hip and very cute family that are living and blogging in Paris right now. (*Luckeeeeeeeeee*) I love the photos of their life and Paris, her writing is excellent, and they even have a fab Etsy shop with some of their designs for sale.

1 comment:

Jacks1740 said...

You always have the best site suggestions!