Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 100 Days


Today is the 100th day in office for President Obama. He's definitely had his hands full trying to juggle a major economic downturn, international summits, a possible pandemic, and a wiley new puppy, just to name a few. I mean, what have most of us accomplished for the greater good in a little over three months? It's kind of mind-blowing.

In honor of today I give you The Official Whitehouse Photostream. Looking through these pictures, I can't help but continue to feel excited and hopeful that talented and capable minds are at work for our nation, and that we're on the cusp of some major changes for the better, just as I did 100 days ago.







Happy 100 days, President Obama! Here's to another 1,300 and beyond.

(All photos courtesy The Official White House Photostream)

1 comment:

Jacks1740 said...

Ha! So I totally spent a part of my morning looking through that Flickr account. And the pic of Bo pulling Obama? Was totally going to post it until my computer decided to go crazy for the past two hours. Yay!