Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

Made it to the K on Saturday. The stadium updates are soooo nice. After growing up in KC and going to Royals games since I was tiny, it was weird to see people sitting IN the fountain...well not literally in, but the new fountain seats add more seating where there was previously just water.

The Yankees pretty much spanked us, though I don't think the BF noticed since he has a man crush on Derek Jeter, and we sat front row balcony right behind the dugout. I'm more of a Johnny Damon gal, but that's just me. Even though they didn't win, still had a great time.

P.S. I definitely ate an entire foot long hotdog by myself. Yikes!


Also made a wonderful Easter dinner with the BF on Sunday. We had the obligatory ham, the BF's fabulous deviled eggs, and mac with goat cheese, asparagus and chives. It was A-MAZING.


No comments: