Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Running? Yeah, I'm going to do that...

So I signed up for a 5K in July and I'm supposed to start training this week. Last night was Bachelorette night (anyone watching: could not be more glad Dave is gone, and now Wes needs to go...badly) with Jackie who thankfully pitied me drove herself out into the boonies to watch it here. Cookies were had.

Today it has been storming like CRAZY! There was literally a flood in Westport today from the buckets of rain that came down around lunch. Anyway, I'm at home tonight. I had some dinner and got some laundry done. I really need a run tonight, but I just saw lightning again. Does it count that I'm blogging on top of a copy of Runner's World?

What?! Those are BAKED Ruffles. Hey look at that cute dog. Hi Charlie Dog!

I'm just going to be over...there....(aaaand exit)

1 comment:

Jacks1740 said...

Ha!! That's about all the running I've been doing lately as well. Maybe we need to find some big thing to motivate ourselves with?