Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer (Etsy) Lovin'

It's been a while since I've made an Etsy wishlist, so I figure it's about time. The following are some of my summer favs...too bad my birthday isn't until December.

First, I need these awesome Boylan Soda Bottle Glasses from YAVA Glass. Perfect for sipping cold drinks on the porch.

Charlie dog needs this summer-citrusy collar from Lucky Fiona.



This beachy little "Heather" oil painting from thisisalliknow reminds me of lazy days at the lake.


I could pack picnic food or some road trip snacks in these eco-friendly and cute reusable snack bags from Waste Not Saks. (Full disclosure: I already bought a couple of these and love them!)


And finally, this breezy, casual toadstool skirt from Made With Love By Hannah would be perfect with a tank top and flip-flops on a hot day.

2 comments:

Dionne said...

What cute little Etsy finds! Etsy is awesome. I love it!

--C said...

Thanks! I could spend so much on Etsy goodies if I didn't watch myself carefully :)