Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Love: Pioneer Woman


I've got some major blog love today. I can't believe I hadn't stumbled upon it before now, but if you have been living under a rock like me and haven't checked out Pioneer Woman , you MUST.

Originally a city girl, she met and married her cowboy husband, Marlboro Man, during a "temporary" stop at home. She now lives on a cattle ranch with MM and their kids, takes some of the most amazing photos, and her recipes section makes me want to lick my monitor.



Word to the wise: don't even start reading the love story between her and MM, titled Black Heels and Tractor Wheels, if you don't have a few uninterrupted hours on your hands. You won't be able to stop!

I think I have a blog crush.

(images via Pioneer Woman)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I am glad you also love PW, because I can't get enough of her blog! :) Take care, Miss C!