Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is It Summer Yet?

This winter seems to be draaaaaagging. Right now I'm dreaming of sunshine and flip-flops. I really hate the cold, and have become totally cabin faverish lately. I'm sick of coats and cold cars, chapped lips and always looking for that other glove.

I'm going to take advantage of the slightly warmer temperatures today and tomorrow and try to get outdoors as much as possible.

Until it warms up for good I can be found shopping for this summer's swimsuit, running indoors on the treadmill (yuck!), wistfully searching Orbitz and Southwest for last minute deals to tropical destinations (that I still can't afford), and watching this video with the BF because somehow it gets funnier every time:


Maybe I should also add "learn the Gilly dance" to my list of winter activities. It's like a trainwreck...I just can't stop watching even though I know I should :)

(photo courtesy schneller2000)

No comments: